The birth of MahaDarshan

MahaDarshan started out as the big vision of a small seventh grader.  It has now grown to be my "great vision" to make a difference in this world! 





Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Quote Explanation

I hope that those of you who are reading this post, will have read my previous post with my quote. If you have not, then here is the quote:

Working hard will get you to the top, working smart will keep you there.

My explanation for this quote is that I feel that we all need to work hard, for working hard will definitely end in success. As my parents always remind me, no hard work will ever go to waste. In other words, working hard will get you to the top. However, as I discussed in one of my previous posts, working smart is the only way that you can get work done fast, and effectively. If, "at the top", per say, you spend countless numbers of hours working tirelessly on small projects, you will never learn proper time management. If you leave the working hard, and go to working smart, you will be able to judge correctly how much effort should be put into each project. This way, you will be able to manage everything in an organized and effective manner.

Try it, and let me know how it works for you! :)

No comments: