The birth of MahaDarshan

MahaDarshan started out as the big vision of a small seventh grader.  It has now grown to be my "great vision" to make a difference in this world! 





Sunday, August 15, 2010

Maharishi School 2010

This school, as you all know if you have seen my other posts, is very special to me. The kids are always willing to listen and learn and go outside and play. They were a sharp bunch of children and quickly responded to everything I had to say. Even more special was that Manu, my little brother, gave his very first presentation in Tamil this time on memory. Check out his blog if you have time (http://ezmemory.wordpress.com/vlog/)! In fact, I even got to see one of the children who I have presented to before but had graduated!



This second slideshow, shows our second visit to Maharishi. We awarded the top rankers with prizes and we went outside to go and play with them!

No comments: