The birth of MahaDarshan

MahaDarshan started out as the big vision of a small seventh grader.  It has now grown to be my "great vision" to make a difference in this world! 





Saturday, May 01, 2010

Support Group @ Yuba City, CA - April 2010







Even though I get to speak at various venues, coming here to Yuba City, CA is special to me. This is the 2nd time and every time I interact with this group, I seem to take away a lot more than I give. These children who experience a chronic disease and yet work hard to lead a totally normal life, with fun, sports and school amaze me all the time.
When just existing with a chronic disease is difficult, these children don't just exist, they EXCEL!.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to meet you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.